Friday 3 June 2011

Pinterest picks on a fabulous Friday...

I feel I've neglected the world of blogging for a while, (it was a busy May) firstly with being away in NYC for a week where Paper and Cloth appeared at Surtex (woo hoo!), then with the problems I had with blogger not letting me sign in, (ggrrr) and then just being generally busy designing designing designing, (yay!)
It also might have something to do with being absolutely and totally addicted to Pinterest!!!!
Oh my, the amount of loveliness being pinned is fabulous!
Here are just a few of my favourites in a little round up of this weeks gorgeousness, enjoy! x
You can follow me here

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, fingers crossed for some glorious weather x


Fom top to bottom:


(the links above go directly to Pinterest pages, further links to the original sources can be found there)






SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig