Saturday 16 July 2011

TU newborn graphics

It's been a while since I posted any of my own creations on here, so when I spotted the high summer ranges I worked on with TU Clothing, in store, I thought I'd do a little blog post.

I created these graphics quite a few months ago now when I worked at Sainsburys with the lovely ladies on the newborn dept. (love working on babywear, graphics, so cute!)

Even though I've been designing graphics/ print/ patterns for quite a few years now, it's still nice to see the finished product in shops for all to see (and hopefully buy)!

If you have a little one, be sure to pop over to have a look at the childrenswear ranges next time you're in Sainsburys, some very talented ladies create the lovely collections there and there's lots of cuteness to be seen!







(All designs copyright of TU Clothing, Sainsburys)

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig