Sunday 7 October 2012

A little update...

I thought I'd just drop in and do a little update post.
I've recently joined Flickr, and thought I'd use it as a place to document my photography ups and downs.
I'm aiming to teach myself and have a go at anything that takes my fancy really, food, styling bits and bobs, travel, the everyday, objects, etc... anything that might excite and inspire...

My flickr photo stream and sets can be found here so please pop over and say hi!
love_print_studio

I've only got a few photos on there at the moment but there will be more to come...
The first set is 'foodie pics' (food I've cooked up, baked, eaten, enjoyed and snapped) and my attempt at some simplistic shots of a Victoria Sponge I made a few weeks ago for the boys' birthday.
(If anyones interested in the recipe, it was from the Primrose Bakery book)





(picture credits - mine!)

And this quick little post also marks the start of a new regular feature spot 'love food, love photography'.
(Theres a quick link to my regular posts at the top of the blog or you can use this little link)
I love to spend a few hours when I can having a little cook up in the kitchen so here goes, combining two big loves...yum!

Look forward to seeing you over on flickr

x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig