Sunday 21 April 2013

An organized kitchen...

Morning all...
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far with some glorious sunshine!
I don't know whether its a spring thing 
or just a case of me generally liking to be super organized 
(err yep!) but I've been buying some gorgeous glass jars and bits and bobs of 'storagey' things for the kitchen recently.
(below being some of them, cute or what?!
and some of these little numbers from garden trading)



And, when it comes to the kitchen, I like things to be where they should be and know whats what...
So, I've been keeping an look out for some pantry labels on my internet travels lately and my, have I found some yummy ones!
I'm loving all of these, so thought I'd share them with you all in the hope that you share my touch of 'ocd-ness' when it comes to the kitchen, ha ha!

(Better still, the labels from The Painted Hive and World Label below are freebies!
Get printing!)

Anyway, enjoy...













x x x


SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig