Friday 3 May 2013

Biscuiteers...

Oh my...
I received the nicest thing in the post this week.
I know you'd never usually associate the word 'cute' with biscuits...
but seriously, these things are the cutest!

Super special custard creams...in a gorgeous tin...handmade...my oh my!
Take a look at these pics and you'll see what I mean.
From a very special friend indeedy...

They not only look amazing, but as expected, taste just a tiny bit amazing too. 
Twelve in a box and I've a feeling they wont be there for long.
Click here to get to their website and have a look around at their other yummy treats.
(they do bourbons too!)



how lovely is the tin!


who wants normal custard creams once you've tried these...



yum!



(photos taken by me for loveprintstudio blog)

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig