Thursday 6 June 2013

Cornkist ceramics...

I recently did a post on 'An organized kitchen' where I collated a selection of nice labels and such for all those pantry essentials. 
(gotta have all those cake making ingredients at the ready, right?)

Well... I bought these little lovelies from cornkist ceramics a couple of weeks ago...ceramic jar labels!
I couldn't resist, they're sooo nice.

Cornkist make a range of handmade porcelain and stoneware gifts from labels and tags, bowls, stones and bespoke designs for christenings and weddings, etc...
I order the 'tea, coffee, sugar' set along with the 'treats' and 'oats' labels 
and there are plenty more I want too.
My labels arrived in a lovely little display box together with paper tags and all packaged very nicely indeed.
Here are a few pics...







(photos taken by me for use on loveprintstudio blog)

x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig