Friday 6 September 2013

Autumn days...

I never thought I'd hear myself say this (well, write it) but I'm actually looking forward to autumn.
There..I said it!
I'm usually more of a summer gal,
definitely,
but yes, 
I'm awaiting those nights getting darker earlier, cozy evenings and frosty, foggy mornings...
Believe me, I'll probably be saying the exact opposite come April, and we've seen snow and ice and freezing weather..
I'll be desperate for some sun!

It always feels a little strange with the seasons coming around again so quickly...
working so far ahead within the design industry, and having been designing for AW14 for quite some time now, time just flies! 
I literally can't believe just how fast at times.

So, seeing as I'm feeling all 'autumny', here's a little gathering of some beautiful autumnal imagery and some reasons I'm looking forward to the change in seasons...
(ooh lets see...apple pie, wrapping up in chunky knitwear, wellies, snuggly boots and thick socks, scarves, cozy nights in front of the TV, hot chocolate with marshmallows, frosty walks with the pup...plenty me thinks)
What are you looking forward to?

I really love these images, and together thought they gave a lovely mood of the new season on its way.
Happy (autumn) days!


apple picking... unknown
cozy jackets, stripes and floral scarves... sunday crossbow blog
apple and cinnamon muffins... by donal skehan
a lovely cup of tea... unknown
maple apple upside down cake from chantelle gradys blog
autumn days... from the crumpled envelope
green coat and stripes... unknown


x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig