Monday 23 September 2013

Buttermilk blueberry breakfast cake...

I'm popping in with a yummy (but a little bit naughty) breakfast recipe for you today...
I found this recipe for buttermilk blueberry breakfast cake over on www.alexandracooks.com and it's sooo good!
There's also a good little tip over there on how to make homemade buttermilk, definitely handy if you're all out, and don't want to do a shop run.
I've included the ingredients needed for the cake on one of the photos, but pop on over to Alexandra's blog for original post and directions to make (link above).

So, below are a few photos of how mine turned out...
Hope you give it a go..and if you do, leave a little comment and tell me how yours turned out, and while you're at it, I'm sure you'll agree just how tasty it is!







(photos taken by me for use on loveprintstudio blog)

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig