Monday 16 December 2013

Go on, treat yourself!

I've never done a post on anything beauty/make up/ pampering related before... 
but I've stumbled across some good finds recently so thought I'd do a little post on them and share with you all!
You may be aware of some of them or use them already, and there may be some you'll discover and want to try.
And with the run up to Christmas upon us, what better time to leave this blog post in view of your boys or folks as an oh so subtle hint of a wish list!



Now, I'm no real loyal buyer of any particular brand to be honest, but of late I have to admit to being a little partial to Nars, Kiehls and Origins, and there are some goodies here...
I've spent an absolute fortune over the years on different make up brands and skin care routines, suffering with not so brilliant skin throughout my teens and 20's, and still, even now.
I think it's made me into a bit of a make up magpie over the years for bits and bobs, loving to treat myself to a new lipgloss or blusher. 
I don't however, ever sway from my trusted Bare Minerals foundation, perfect for my troublesome, sensitive skin!

So here goes, some of my recent faves...

1 | Nars lipgloss in Turkish Delight and Chihuahua - such lovely natural pinky tones

2 | Origins GinZing energy boosting moisturiser - really nice first thing in the morning to revive and refresh! 
The eye cream is fab in this range too!

3 | Barry M dazzle dust - gorgeous, and just a little goes a long way 
( I use it more as an liner than a full eyeshadow)



6 | Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace - really affordable and three highly pigmented blush colours for your money, in corals and peachy tones

7 | Nars radiant creamy concealer in Vanilla and Custard - mixing two tones of this concealer works really well for different areas of your face, and its great for under eyes.

8 | Origins Checks and Balances - does exactly what it says..checks and balances dry and oily areas, perfect!

9 | Barry M glitter nail varnishes - for a bit of sparkle at Christmas!


11 | Body Shop body butter - so many to choose from but pink grapefruit and satsuma are yummy!



14 | Real Techniques stippling brush - great for applying cream blushers

15 | Nars bronzer in Laguna - a good all round bronzer


Phewee, mammoth post today...

Enjoy indulging!

x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig