Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas wrapping...

Like everyone else, I've been grabbing minutes here and there, on evenings and weekends to get through the pile of gifts to wrap sitting in the corner of the living room.
I must admit, this year, I've really enjoyed scouring pinterest for new and fun ideas; homemade tags, doodled wrap, little paper crafted additions, pom poms, glitter letters, stamps, etc...

I was using the very beautiful wrap designed by Becca for our Paper & Cloth collection recently, so thought I'd share a few pics...
This wrap is the metallic gold all over print version but it's also available in blues too and a lovely scenic sheet.
I was having way too much fun with glitter and glue!
Let's hope the recipient likes it.






If your quick, you can get Becs Metallic Enchanted wrap here...

(images above copyright of louise/ loveprintstudio blog)

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig