Friday 9 January 2015

Something for the weekend...Chocolate Chip & Orange Muffins

Happy Friday!
I thought I'd share this recipe for Chocolate chip and orange mini muffins with you today.
Something to try over the weekend perhaps?
I found it on my baking addiction blog
(gorgeous food blog with plenty of yummy recipes to try)
and just added orange zest and juice to make them orangey!
(I'm a sucker for chocolate and orange as a combo, mmmm)
Ooh and I used semi skimmed milk, rather than whole milk.
Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly, and the result was some seriously good chocolate chip muffins.




Here's what you need for 10-12 muffins;

2 cups of plain flour

1/3 cup light brown sugar

1/3 cup sugar

2 tsp baking powder

1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted

2 eggs beaten

2/3 cup semi skimmed milk

1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Zest and juice of half an orange

(the method can be found here)

They're really easy to make; simply mix the dry ingredients together, then the wet ingredients, and combine. 
Add choc chips, orange zest and juice and mix well.
Bake for 20 mins at gas mark 5, done.
Enjoy!



(photos above taken by me for use on loveprintstudio blog)

x x x




SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig