Thursday 11 June 2015

Sunshine, ice cream and poppies galore...

How nice was the weather over the weekend??
Glorious!
We had a very lovely day spent in the garden soaking up the sun with a spot of alfresco dining and a cheeky ice-cream late afternoon when the ice cream man came up the street in his van,
(oh yeah, the ice cream man!)

Whilst the garden's at this beautiful stage of goings on, I grabbed my camera and took a few pics.
The poppies have arrived! 
I've waited so long for these little lovelies to make an appearance, I can't tell you!
We've got a nice gathering of some little red ones and then the queen of all poppies, the Oriental poppy.
Oh my....


Don't you think they look like they've been made from tissue paper?









(the above images are copyright of louise/ loveprintstudio blog)

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig