Tuesday 18 August 2015

New York, New York!

We're back from New York!
Every time I visit this fabulous city, I'm always amazed by it; its hustle and bustle, the never-ending fast pace of it all, the beautiful skyline that you can never get bored of seeing, and this last trip over the pond was no exception.
Stunning views from the top of the Empire State building, strolling in Central Park on a ridiculously hot sunday afternoon, witnessing the memorial at the new One World Trade Centre, walking along the high line at dusk...

I love to visit and marvel at its splendour but I do also love to get back home.
I miss my home comforts, the quiet, and of course, our fluffy one...that face when I get home...

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I'm back, so will be returning with some new colour crush posts and photos from my trip very soon.


(photo above copyright of louise/loveprintstudio)

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig