Tuesday 1 December 2015

Things that made me happy in November...

I can't quite believe it's December today!
Where HAS this year gone, seriously.
Oh well, here's to a festive filled month, the last one of 2015, let it be a good one please.
Here's what I filled my November with...



(image above copyright of louise/loveprintstudio)


Buying...
more books!

Feasted on...
this chicken with tomato and basil cream sauce
this lime coriander chicken with mixed rice and black beans
this cheesy tomato and sausage pasta

Listened to...
James Morrison - Seal -  Jamie Lawson - Paul Heaton - Karise Eden

Loving...
these little beauties
sequins!
these colours

Wanting...
'Aurora' in Anthropologie
this in my life!

Sharing...
this little lovely

Reading...
Nightbird by Alice Hoffman
Welcome to Rosie Hopkins Sweetshop of dreams by Jenny Colgan

Watching...
Whiplash
American Sniper

Inspired by...
the beautiful artwork of Lara Hawthorne

Following...
this pinterest account
this instagram user

Laughing at...
this...yes yes yes!

So, that was a round up of my month,
how was yours?


x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig