Monday 4 January 2016

Hello 2016!

Happy New Year everyone!
I don't think a month went by in 2015 that I didn't mention 
quite how quickly I felt the year was going. 

Seriously though...
it flew by, right?

Well, I hope you all managed to have a relaxing time over the festive period and feel refreshed and refuelled (personally, a little too much, on cheesecakes and tins of Roses, oops!) and ready for the new year ahead!

Happy 2016!

(image above copyright of louise/loveprintstudio)

Looking back at my little monthly round up posts of things I was loving, reading, listening to, feasting on,  discovering, etc... throughout the year, there's plenty of good stuff in there.
Take a look at the whole year if you like by clicking here.

The highlight of the year for me would have to be our holiday to Greece back in July when I finally got to visit the oh so beautiful island of Santorini, and it was sooo worth the wait.

Oooh where to go this year...

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig